cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change Extra Charges *Urgent* YIKES!

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recently switch to Public Mobile and I accidentally chose the 1GB plan instead of the 500MB that I originally wanted.

I chose the change plan now option, which I didn't know would cause me being charged twice. I just started and I already paid twice of what I'm supposed to pay for this month. 

Please help me reverse this! I switched to PM to save money and now I just got charged even more.

@CS_Agent

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

angeliquem

Update:

I private messaged @CS_Agent and they were able to resolve my issue by adding credit back to my account.

Thank you so much for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kav2001c wrote:

The Mods do not have access to billing so that way takes alot longer

Really?

On a prepay system it certainly is easier / quicker to add an account credit than investigate then refund a credit card charge

The Mods do not have access to billing so that way takes alot longer

Path of least resistance and all right Cat Wink

Despite the error, I hope you'll stick around. Even if they only keep a credit on your account, you'll be all paid up for the next renewal. Make sure you have autopay set up, so that you can save an extra $2 every 30 days! Robot Happy

angeliquem

Thanks for letting me know!

As long as I get money back in whatever form, I will be satisfied! Smiley Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@angeliquem just a FYI the most comon outcome in these situations is increasing your available funds to be available at next renewal. A refund to credit card is not likely to happen

angeliquem

Thanks for your reply and the link! 

I'll update on the solution for anyone having the same problem.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@angeliquem, instead of tagging the moderator team here, please contact them via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.