cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 and 4G

carsode
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if my pixel 3 will work on a 4G network?  I am on 3G right now.  The price makes me want to change if I can.  Thanks in advance!

17 REPLIES 17

carsode

Thank you!!

@carsode  Oh wow that’s super exciting , enjoy your trip 🙂

carsode

I am leaving for a trip across Canada next week.  This will give me peace of mind.  ❤️🙏

@carsode happy to know that.  Now you can enjoy more data!!!  🙂

carsode

Thank you for the suggestion.  CS was able to change my plan without double changing.  Apparently there is a window.  You rawk!  Can I double Bravo??

carsode

Thank you!  I just sent a message.  Hopefully they reply soon.  This community is great!  

@carsode you are trying to upgrade to a 4G plan?  if it is only Day 1 or 2 9n a new cycle, there is a slight chance support can help to upgrade the plan.  Message them here and ask

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Nocall

I have a Pixel 3, says I am connected to LTE.

Should work fine. It might depend on plan you select.

carsode

Thank you all for all your support.  You have all been very helpful!  

carsode

Darn, I wish I had done this yesterday.  My payment came out this morning.  Thank you for answering. 

Yes, nothing gets prorated here. If you change plans before the current plan ends then yes you pay full price and no prorating.

carsode

You must have read my mind!  I was getting frustrated not finding 4G on my phone.  I do have LTE.  Thank you so much!!

carsode

That is good to know!  To confirm, if I change plans today, I will have to pay full price for the upgrade and not get a credit for what I paid yesterday on my account?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@carsode  go to settings > Network settings > mobile network. It should give you a dropdown menu of mobile standards such as 2G, 3G or LTE (4G).

If you don't see 4G or LTE, then your smartphone doesn't support the standard. 

If you see LTE or 4G then your phone is supported.

@carsode  Just be sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t loose money on your current cycle 

carsode

Thank you!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@carsode  Yes it will work no worries 

Need Help? Let's chat.