cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not active after I added my topup

Pansy53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have added a topup on my phone today but my phone service is still not working,  it shows my updated balance but still no service. 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pansy53 

To force payment go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not update right way. Log out and reboot.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes this is key, once your account becomes suspended it won't automatically reactivate once you pay the required funds. You need to essentially push it through manually 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You have to manually reactivate service.

If you made a manual payment full plan cost, do you see reactivate button? If yes, click on it, then wait 2-3 minutes, reboot your phone. What is the account balance?

If account already has amount for full plan cost try adding 1$ manually to the account balance to trigger reactivation process.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pansy53 so, is your account status showing Suspended?  is the amount you just topped up sitting as Available Fund?

What is your plan amount?  What is the amount owe now?  

Not sure if you are on the $10, the $10 plan is now $13

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is talk and text currently working ? Is your current plan scheduled to renew tonight ?

Need Help? Let's chat.