cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone sale and $30 bill credit

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Currently there are several CPO phones on sale and an extra $30 bill credit incentive. 

Screenshot_20220824-151907.png

Screenshot_20220824-151503.png

Screenshot_20220824-151441.png

Screenshot_20220824-151513.png

Offer available online only. Effective August 24, 2022 until September 6, 2022 11:59PM ET. Offer available to existing and new Public Mobile customers. Offer limited to one bill credit per Public Mobile account. The customer’s account must be in good standing in order to receive the credit. Credit will be automatically applied to eligible accounts by September 30, 2022.

The offer is subject to change without notice.

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rocksox 

The credit is applied to the email you used for your phone order. So if you used the email on a current self-serve account or use that email to activate an account that's where the credit will be applied. If you used an email that is not associated to any public mobile self-service account you won't get the credit.

@rocksox suppose if yiubuse the same email address to buy and setup for My Account, PM would be able to match up and apply the $30.  

You can also open ticket with PM to confirm if you have already activated or if you are existing customer

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

rocksox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a CPO phone on Aug 26th but I do not know how the credit will be applied. I just went to the site and bought it - I was not logged into my account. I am current PM customer.  How will the credit be applied?

@darlicious   do you work for PM?  LoL

great news PM is having all kind of different promos and contests now  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Geez I beat you to the punch by 2 hours! Lol....😀😉🤔

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

you forgetting to add > Free Public Mobile SIM Card included with each purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned phone..

Need Help? Let's chat.