cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan not working

elishajonesy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8F786A2C-DAF8-4822-8AE3-E07F7FCF8F37.png

I have just changed  my phone plan for this month. 
I have made my payment, and it WENT THROUGH. As well as on my account it says it is activated. But it is not working on my phone. I cannot text, call, or use my data. 
it took me almost a day to get a reply by someone who is a CA agent. 
When they got back to me they were saying “my payment didnt go through” and my “auto pay didnt work” BUT IF YOU LOOK IN MY ACCOUNT PAYMENT HISTORY YOU WILL SEE I MADE THE FULL PAYMENT. There is proof! And he is telling me i have to pay in full again. I have already missed a whole day without calling text and data. Why are they ripping me off and wont they fix this issue? Or atleast give me a refund. 

12 REPLIES 12

meghampton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm going through the same issue right now! I haven't yet been contacted by anyone even though I've submitted two tickets. My payment went through for the new plan but on my account it states that my current plan is still the old one. Services are also not working for me. Hopefully someone figures this out soon or I'll be switching providers!

elishajonesy

I see, well I have messaged them over a dozen times and they still have not gotten back to me in the past 24 hours 

elishajonesy

I see, well either way they have not gotten back to me for over 24 hours, and that good member shouldn’t be assuming “I didn’t pay”

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ca agent is not the right person. You need to speak with CS Agent and they will get it sorted for you.

Try to get a screen of your credit card transaction showing and then provide them your account screens you did in here.

click link and message them directly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@elishajonesy   from the screenshot, the "guy" who talked to you is not a CS Agent.   He is just a good member trying to help

Please open a ticket with the real CS Agent.  I have posted the 2 ways to open ticket in my post above

elishajonesy

*Replies on this post

elishajonesy

I have sent many emails to the CA agents. But the guy who also replied said they cant help in this case. 
and to “get a ticket” which i have tried getting several times. 

elishajonesy

I have requested for a “ticket” several times and they have not given me one. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@elishajonesy hi go back to them and ask to escalate it to the next level it should be obvious to them that it has been paid 

HI @elishajonesy   oh .. @gpixel is just another member here.  He is not a CS agent.  Look like you have not opened ticket with PM Support yet.  Please open a formal ticket with PM Support using one of the 2 methods below:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@elishajonesy   seems like you got caught with the "glitch of the week".  You are at least the 5th of 6th person with the same problem in the last 24 hours, made a scheduled plan change the service didn't work after renewal

But you did one thing correct, you opened ticket with CS agent.  

Just that we are just community members here and we cannot help in this case.  But no worry, first confirmed the charge is also showing on your credit card.  Then reply back to the CS agent with your screenshots and also tell them that you are not the only one with this problem over the last 24 hours.  Ask them to escalate.

Let us know how it goes

elishajonesy

Need Help? Let's chat.