cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number can’t receive calls from Toronto.

Nnsena112
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anybody who tries to call me from Toronto, for example 416, 647. It sends it straight to voicemail and says “out of service”. Please help me with this issue if you can. Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12

Nnsena112

Yes, a new customer 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Nnsena112   It makes a difference whether you are an existing customer or a new one, and whether you recently transferred your number from a previous cell service provider.  Knowing that will enable people to help you further (just in case you are not sure what "porting" a number means).

@Nnsena112 wrote:

I reset network settings and it didn’t work.

Are you a new customer?  Did you port your number over?  

Nnsena112

I reset network settings and it didn’t work.

Nnsena112

No the problem isn’t solved yet, data and text is good. I’ll try to reset network settings and then update you guys.

@Nnsena112 

Is your problem solved?  You picked a solution and then started another post.  Just let us know.  

@Nnsena112 

More details would be helpful.  New customer versus old?  If new, did you port your number over. 

How is text and data?  Are you able to receive texts?  What about phone calls from other provinces. 

Some basic troubleshooting advice:

Reboot phone

Network reset of phone (this will erase any saved Wifi passwords). 

Nnsena112

anybody who tries to call me from Toronto, for example 416, 647. It sends it straight to voicemail and says “out of service”. Please help me with this issue if you can. Thanks 

Nnsena112

Hello, so non Toronto people can call me, so how can I reset all ports? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nnsena112 but non Toronto people can call you??  did you just join with porting in number?? 

if you didn't port, try Reset all networks 

But if you opted, call the porting support team I will private message you

Nnsena112

No I do not, I have a Google fold.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Nnsena112 

Do you by chance have an iPhone? WIth the new upgrades it tends to block a ton of numbers. You may have to go into your settings and turn off block unknown callers and reboot. Give that a try.

Need Help? Let's chat.