cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone died question - Thanks for your help!

Heather666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@MrSpock@JL9 , hTideGnow - 

Not sure why, but I'm not able to reply or bravo to your helpful replies to my question so I'm sending you a big thank you here!

@MrSpock - your link to contact a CS agent worked perfectly, I really appreciate your quick assistance.

To sum up: my CPO phone was completely dead - a brick - for almost 48 hours. I took it to my local Telus shop, per the CS agent's instructions and the magic touch of the Telus staff member revived it. She says she didn't do anything but she obviously has magic fingers.

Then it seemed that the battery wouldn't charge - it kept running down and wouldn't take a charge. I left it turned off and plugged in to the charger for a day and a half (the local Telus shop is closed on Sundays) - and today it's back to 100% charge. So I'll be keeping an eye on it but it seems to be working again for now.

Thanks again for your help and my apologies for not being able to reply directly to your messages.

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Glad to hear it has been resolved 

Heather666

Thanks again @MrSpock- so far, so good. 

Heather666

Thanks @hTideGnow, I’ve noted that for future reference- seems to be charging ok right now.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Heather666 Hi I hope it's fixed 🖖

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Heather666   thanks for the update

for the charging, another way is to do a factory reset and charge it again.  Hope this helps

Need Help? Let's chat.