cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People Who Need Sim Cards

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey guys, from what I see there are alot of people who need sim cards and might not get them in time. I fortunately activated mine right when the promotion came out. I realize that most of you are not very close to toronto or vancouver so here is what I am proposing. I live about an hour from toronto so I can go to toronto all day saturday and get the SIM card's for people who live far away. I will give you the sim card number so you can set it up from where ever you are on saturday and then mail them to you. That way everybody can get on this promotion before its finally over 🙂 

I also have 5 SIM cards with me now that I could get set up for you right now. Just message me and I can get this SIM card sent to you.

I love this community and would be glad to help people out 🙂

Could a moderator maybe pin this post to the top so that people can see this option for them.

@Mary_M

73 REPLIES 73

micki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

opps  wrong area.

meekju1339

Everyone who still needs a sim card, Please refer to my post. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/People-Who-Need-Sim-Cards/td-p/97032

I got more in the mail and have 3 SIM cards left

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@meekju1339 You should take your own advice... Those companies you speak of do have the same plan. Only that they are available out west for a few days. As the post above mentioned, there will be pros/cons for each company.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I think virgin has a 40$ 4gig /month promo plan in NC and Alberta expiring Sunday or monday to compete with PM. But PM is better because of rewards, but virgin does have international.... I guess it depends on your needs.

Saw the promo in RFD.

meekju1339

@rsbaher Before telling people who don't know any better false facts at least get your facts straight. Neither of those companies have the same plans available to 90 percent of public mobile users unless they are out west. They are 40/month for 1gb of data for everyone else. You are making people second guess their service with PM when they shouldn't be.

rsbaher

@dookie23

I live in calgary too, You can have mine, but i warn you the customer service here is terrible, If you are only joining for the $40 plan on promo, Fido and Virgin have the exact same plan for the same price, I recomend going to them instead of here. 

Ooskalabebe

Hi guys, I currently have 2 extra SIMs which I'll be able to send the card number to you before the promotion ends, and then send them out by mail to your address.

If you're interested please let me know by private messages.

eazybelle
I live in Brampton/Woodbridge. I ordered a SIM last week but have yet to receive it. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow. Otherwise, if anyone has a SIM, I'd love to have one. Thanks!

khanre

Looking for 2 SIM cards in the west end Toronto area. If you have any available, please let me know.

dookie23

Does anyone who has an extra SIM card?  I live in Calgary.  Please let me know.

Thanks!

mitchea002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need one email me at anthonymitchell8376@gmail.com i live in toronto 

mitchea002

i need one could some come to my location i live in toronto in the westend

Rockdaddy22
I wonder if they'll help people sign up in the Telus office. The ultimate customer service 🙂

wdpm94

I'm in the toronto area and would love to pick up a few sim cards from anyone who has them handy.

I will try to make it to the pickups tomorrow but I'm worried they might sell out early during the day so please let me know if anyone has any amount of simcards (im looking for about 5 for my family) please!

rdb91

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

Great post on the details...but, I suppose the 2 card limit per person will not allow me to help all the folks that have PM'ed me already.

I can understand the need to limit quantities, but if they can somehow ensure no hoarding, then we should assume all cards will be used for activation on the promo.

pmdarrow

Hey all - I ordered the SIM card Nov 7 but still haven't received it for whatever reason 😞 Does anyone still have a SIM card they'd be willing to sell me?

mallexandra

I need a SIM card!! I'm in Toronto where can I pickup? 

They said that it would be posted/announced this morning but nothing's been posted yet.

meekju1339

@kd I can get you a SIM card. I PM'd you

kd

Thanks @Rockdaddy22, I neglected to mention I'm in Vancouver. Nothing posted on Kijiji.

I'm hoping Brooke who posted earlier in the thread will release some info on where to pick up cards this weekend. Also tried someone I found on Craiglist but no response yet. Really hoping to get in on this deal!

Rockdaddy22
Kiji

kd

Hi all, any tips or leads on picking up a SIM before the promo ends would be much appreciated!

Best,

Kion

W0507636

I have 2 sim cards in the Windsor, ON area if someone needs.

Lag333

Thanks for the generous offer for people here. As a note I already have mine.

When I read this, I think about how safe it is to load a SIM card with money when you haven't received it in the mail. Then I thought about it this way for anybody worried, if that card doesn't make it to your house, you have the ability to suspend service on your self serve account. Now your promo will be loaded, and you can buy a new SIM card, and switch out the old sim number to the new one and re activate the account! 

mimmo

I have two sim cards, private message me and i will send you the sim card number.  will edit this post when they are gone.

My Sims have found a new home 🙂

meekju1339

@alannasonfire check your messages

meekju1339

Hey guys if you need a sim card refer to my post a few minutes ago:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/People-Who-Need-Sim-Cards/m-p/97467#M27354

micks80

Hi,

I am looking for a PM sim card for the promotion. It would be really nice of you, if you can send me the SIM # as well.

Thanks,

Mick

alannasonfire

Hey @meekju1339 where do you live? I am in Hamilton and need a Sim card.

meekju1339

I PM'd you @alannasonfire

Need Help? Let's chat.