cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

mellands
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill two days early, and my account said all of my funds are available. Fast forward to today (when my plan was supposed to renew), and it says only $3.00 is remaining on my balance and my plan won’t renew. I’m freaking out, because I don’t have another $50 to pay my phone bill, and I need it for work. 

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mellands wrote:

I paid my bill two days early, and my account said all of my funds are available. Fast forward to today (when my plan was supposed to renew), and it says only $3.00 is remaining on my balance and my plan won’t renew. I’m freaking out, because I don’t have another $50 to pay my phone bill, and I need it for work. 

Like the others have suggested...ignore the Suspended message as long as you phone is working. It'll show up as Active soon. I do the same as you...preload my account before renewal date. Seems to be more stable than the Autopay process.

If you phone isn't working, then let us know and we can all help restore it with you.

Good luck.

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Best think is to connect with PM moderator and description your issue. Generally, they are quick to respond. Hope your issue get addressed quickly.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mellands wrote:

@mellands  From what you describe your plan was renewed. If your phone is working and you can make calls etc that you can ignore that message because it will go away in the next day and everything will go back to normal.

If your phone is not working then you need to notify PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification will be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mellands wrote:

Does your service still work? If so then let it be.

If it's not working then you could try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.