Did you mean: 

Payment

District34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

having trouble with payment and my plan is no longer working @payment

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@District34  whichever method you're using to access the self-serve site, try the other.

If using app, use desktop or laptop device and select Sign In upper right to account.

If using desktop or laptop, try using PM app for account-related updates.

I've always had success using either one or the other - mostly laptop however.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @District34 

Oddly enough, I have found that using the Public Mobile app works a lot better than the website itself. Weird eh? So my suggestion would be to go on WiFi, download the PM app, log in, it will send you the 2FA code, enter it manually and then go to the bottom left and press that + symbol surrounded by a circle. Then go to payments, then manage subscription. Just follow from there. Easy as pie.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@District34 

More details would be helpful.  The website can be finicky with caching issues.  Might want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@District34  Log into your account if it’s on hold  make Manual payment or update credit card info if needed . You can also buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume services and update credit card later 

Update credit card info

In your my account go payment tab >manage subscription >manage payment method or use this link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Need Help? Let's chat.