cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment with vouchers question

Rickc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Maybe I am confused and missing the obvious.

I have loaded vouchers into my account. My renewal date is September 22.

My account shows a balance of $65, amount due $0.00

I signed up 28 days ago and opted for the $35 plan.

I am getting texts from PM reminding me that a payment is due.

When I go to the payment tab on my account, and choose one time payment, the only option is to add a voucher, which I previously did. If I choose auto-pay, it requires a credit card. There appears to be no way to transfer money from the balance that I previously created by adding vouchers.

So my question is: Will the $35 be deducted from my available balance of $65 or do I have to do something to make this happen?

If there is no action required, why am I getting reminders?

If I do have to do something, where would I find the instructions?

Thanks for any help.

Rick

E035283C-23BE-42DB-9111-CFCD6ED70736.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

@Rickc 

At this point you don't have to do anything. Your renewal will say your plan is expired. At midnight eastern any rewards you may have will be applied to your balance and your plan renews and resets your data counter. If renewals are running on time at 2am eastern your plan amount will be taken from your available funds in your balance. At 6am eastern your plan will change to active again. All is well with the world again.

The payment reminder text is automatic you will always get it a few days before renewal. If you need a card for the autopay reward (only) private message me and I will give you a vanilla m/c gift card details to register for auto pay. ( It has a $0.10 balance so you won't want it to go to auto pay!)😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rickc 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

Rickc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much Hairbag!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rickc wrote:

Maybe I am confused and missing the obvious.

I have loaded vouchers into my account. My renewal date is September 22.

My account shows a balance of $65, amount due $0.00

I signed up 28 days ago and opted for the $35 plan.

I am getting texts from PM reminding me that a payment is due.

When I go to the payment tab on my account, and choose one time payment, the only option is to add a voucher, which I previously did. If I choose auto-pay, it requires a credit card. The is no way to transfer money from my available balance that I previously created by adding vouchers.

So my question is: Will the $35 be deducted from my available balance of $65 or do I have to do something to make this happen?

If there is no action required, why am I getting reminders?

If I do have to do something, where would I find the instructions?

Thanks for any help.

Rick

E035283C-23BE-42DB-9111-CFCD6ED70736.jpeg

When your plan renews...it'll take the $$ from Available funds at that time.

edit; consider putting a credit card or debit card on your file and enable Autopay to get $2 off your renewal costs every time plan renews. eg; $35 - $2 = $33 plus taxes.

Need Help? Let's chat.