cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher rejected

robo_pope
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I bought a payment voucher and it has been rejected by the system with the message, "Unfortunately, Voucher  could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

I tried to enter the voucher through calling public mobile with the same results.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

@slash407 wrote:

not familiar with the vouchers but im sure ur answer would be in the fineprint of the voucher

What fineprint is there on a cash register receipt?  Any fine print isn't going to explain why a just purchased voucher isn't working.

robo_pope
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had always bought the vouchers from 711 without any issues. I tried to top up my account with said voucher after more 24 hours. I would pay with the voucher right after i bought them at the 711 without any problems in the past. And yes I made sure I input the PIN number of the voucher instead of the serial number.

Thank you for your replies

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@robo_pope wrote:

Hi. I bought a payment voucher and it has been rejected by the system with the message, "Unfortunately, Voucher  could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

I tried to enter the voucher through calling public mobile with the same results.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

@robo_popeSorry you are having trouble, are you sure you entered the correct PIN number? You might see 2 different numbers on the receipt. Depending on where and when you purchased the voucher (such as canadian tire) it usually can take up to 24 hours for it to be active, I have heard of some cases where it takes 48 hours (shoppers drug mart) so in store voucher activations may be delayed. Keep trying every few hours at it may just end up working.

A while back I was reading a post from PM staff regarding the possibility of accounts getting accidentally flagged for possible fraud (by the system, no fault of yours) to where they are unable to add ANY VOUCHER even when it is currently active.

Recharge.com is usually activated within 15 minutes, and recommended if your service is currently suspended to speed up the process, but will only help with the voucher activation process, not if your account has been flagged. As stated by Alan_K here they are currently investigating the issue and do not have a solid answer of why this happens, only "possibilities"

So in the meantime shoot off a message to the moderator team to look into it. Click this to send them a message For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
When and where did you buy the voucher? One's from www.recharge.com should be able to be used immediately, but if you bought it from a store it may take a day before it is activate and you can use it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

some people say it can take upto 24 hours for a voucher to work but i really don;t believe that. I would message the moderator team with a picture of your voucher and ask them to investigate.  If it is urgent I would buy a voucher at recharge.com top up with that and wait for an answer from mods.

@Alan_K  another voucher to look into.

Need Help? Let's chat.