cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not going through

wjdal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended, but there are no issues on the registered CC side.

Autopayment didn't go through, so I tried manual payment, but it didn't work.

Not sure what the problem is.

14 REPLIES 14

@Piraba01 paying by vouchers is the quick workaround

but open ticket with PM support to get them look into it and fix the issue, if you have not done so. 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Piraba01

Yes i have tried all methods still no success

@Piraba01 no, they are not changing you to points if you are not changing it yourself, you are safe on that front  

For your payment issue, you tried Incgonito mode to login? 

you tried using *611??

if they do not work, you opened ticket with PM yet?? 

Piraba01

Im Having thr same problem since January 21 2023 before that payments were going through with no issues i had set up auto payments now its giving a error saying cannot be processed even when i try with another credit card so its not a issue on payment side are they trying to get me off my grandfathered plan and switch me over to points system?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wjdal 

As advised wait out a full hour then attempt once via 611 using your 4 digit account pin # to pay with your card on file. If that fails and you are sure there is no issue with the card on file (expiry date?) Then pay by pm voucher thru 611 as no account pin # is required to pay by voucher. If going out to physically purchase a voucher is not possible then consider purchasing it online at muskbird.com. Read the following post for information on alternative methods of payment and where to access them....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wjdal   What about your phone service, is it working?  If you have service then you can ignore any message about the account being suspended as that warning can stay on the account during the morning of renewal as long as you have service, of course.

@wjdal  Then I think the voucher and 611 like I initially said  I’s best option to get up and running agin quickly and worry about updating cc afterwards 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wjdal   Do you see the Reactivate option when you login?  Try it again if you see it there. 

Your other option is to purchase a voucher from SDM, 7/11, London Drugs or Shell and add the voucher via 611 or online vendor muskbird.com might be more convenient for a small fee.

@wjdal   better to wait the full hour if you are not in a rush to reactivation.  Multiple failed attempts could have triggered a one hour temporary fraud lock.  Try again on My Account or use *611 after the hour.  If you don't know the 4 digits pin, reset it on My Account first, then you can try after the hour wait

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@wjdal 

if you were trying on a mobile device, try on a desktop or laptop device next time. Surprisingly, there can be differing results based on the choice of device.

wjdal

already done incognito because writing here. didn't work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wjdal   wait 60 mins before you try again

When you decide to try again, please try again using Incognito mode and it should work

Or try using *611 if you know the 4 digits PIN (you can reset the pin on My Accounts' Profile page if you forgot)

If it still not working, and you need it urgently, get a voucher from SDM/711/London durg/shell and load the voucher via *611

you can also open ticket with PM Support and have them to sort it out for you

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wjdal  Try again incognito mode there are cache issues or even another device like a lap top also if you get a voucher and 611 will get it up and running again and also check your cc hasn’t expired 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wjdal   Login using incognito/private mode and then try to reactivate the payment again.  Also try rebooting the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.