cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment failing

Jam5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to sign up for a 20GB plan at $39. However, when I enter my card info and click proceed to payment, I get an error stating that payment has failed. Please try again later or use a different payment method. I don't have another credit card, I have confirmed that the card info is correct, and it is a Canadian card. I had tried about 24 hours ago, but got the same error. Please advise as to what I should do.  @CS_Agent

5 REPLIES 5

@Danyar   sorry, PM support is all online and message support is the only way to get help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Danyar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. Been getting  the payment has failed. Please try again later or use a different payment method error for at least 5 hours. My CC wasn't charged, and I've tried  a different web browser, I cleared cache, I used the  incognito mode, and I tried  a different device (PC or labtop), nothing worked. and this so called community isn't helpful. I wonder why there isn't a phone number where you can talk to a real person?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jam5 

First make sure that your credit card was not charged.

If not charged, you can try again.  However, the website is finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device (PC or labtop)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jam5  There seems to be in isssue with changing plans at the moment best to try again later maybe tomorrow or next day 

add fix typo 

Need Help? Let's chat.