cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment deducted twice

Vianapereira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was buying to buy sim online and my payment got deducted twice but there is no confirmation on sim shipment.

How do I get back my deducted money ? Or sim ?

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vianapereira wrote:

Hello,

I was buying to buy sim online and my payment got deducted twice but there is no confirmation on sim shipment.

How do I get back my deducted money ? Or sim ?

@Vianapereira - it seems that when you go to buy a SIM online, then close out of your cart without buying, then go back in, it actually adds another SIM under the QTY column.

It should be 2 SIMs for $10, not 3 for $10. 

So, this is a cache or I'd have to say Public Mobile issue because it never used to do this. 

Submit a ticket by one of @Handy1 's methods to Customer Support (CSA) and at least ask for a credit on the error one. 

esjliv_0-1674700500790.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Vianapereira  Can take 3 days to 3weeks to arrive but check cc and se if one charge pending if only one charge pending it will most likely fall off but you can also contact support for a status up date 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.