cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Confirmed, but still can't call in or out.

mcRichard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have confirmed that my payment was received, but my account still reports that I have used all my minutes.

I can not call in or receive calls.

Please help ASAP.

-Richard

3 REPLIES 3

@mcRichard   There's another customer having a similar problem after topping up the account because autopay failed but phone service still was not restored.  They haven't updated their thread to say if it's been fixed now, but hopefully this doesn't mean there's another glitch in the system.

It might be a temporary issue with the network tower in your area, but if you're still without service in an hour or so, then you might need to submit a ticket via chatbot and ask customer support for assistance.

Here's a link to chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help  (if needed).

mcRichard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up online by adding funds then applying them. Website says plan is active "it was supended" and payment received this morning. I just rebooted my phone and still getting "Sorry your call call can not be completed because you have used all your minutes." I tried removing battery and sim, still the same.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mcRichard did you top up via 611?

try reboot your phone once more 

Need Help? Let's chat.