cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for my son's Public Mobile account without password

Kelly_Sue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to find my son not sure if he has his phone but know its not paid up; want to know if I can pay for his phone wanting the RCMP will ping it.  We're looking for him, he's missing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kelly_Sue 

Sorry to hear about this. Please send a private message to CS_Agent and hopefully they will be able to help you out.

All the best - hope he is safe and that you find him soon!

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

0PX9O4

@Kelly_Sue 

Sorry to hear about this. Please send a private message to CS_Agent and hopefully they will be able to help you out.

All the best - hope he is safe and that you find him soon!

pkaraa

If you know the email id your son was using and if you have access to that email then you can try forgot the password link and get into the 'my account ' page to pay and activate the plan so cops can trace back the phone location. 

Kelly_Sue

I don't have his id for email.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Kelly_Sue : This is distressing. You can call 18554public and type in his number and it'll tell you the account status and due date and amount due depending on status.

If it says it's suspended then you can buy vouchers in many stores or online and redeem them into his account this way too. Or you can use instant top-up in a few stores just giving the phone number.

Kelly_Sue

Cell phone number cannot be found.  Advice was to contact RCMP as they have direct numbers to Telus and could possibly activate phone. The constable in charge of the case is off duty starts at 3 so have sent a message to him to see if this has or can be done.  Thank you for your help.  Kindness to you.

Kelly

0PX9O4

All the best Kelly!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Kelly_Sue : No other friends, relatives, workplace, social settings that might have his number? That he called them and they would have that call display? How do you know he's with Public Mobile?

0PX9O4

I'm assuming Kelly meant that the current cellphone location could not be triangulated. I'm assuming they do have the number.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kelly_Sue wrote:

I'm trying to find my son not sure if he has his phone but know its not paid up; want to know if I can pay for his phone wanting the RCMP will ping it.  We're looking for him, he's missing.

@Kelly_Sue     There is another way that you might be able to find his whereabouts, at least the last known whereabouts in addition to pinging his phone.  Google allows a person to share his/her location with others.  Would you know your son's email address that he uses to email you and/or the email address that he logs into his cellphone with?  If it's a gmail address and if the location on his cellphone is turned on, you might be able to know his last whereabouts if he's ever shared his location history with you or with any of his friends and other family members perhaps. 

Hope this helps and hope you find your son soon, safe and sound.