cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for a 1gb addon

customer_061019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have tried for the last 20 minutes trying to order/pay for 1gb of data to my account. Just got frustrated, enough said.

Can someone out there help? Please and thanks

15 REPLIES 15

@customer_061019 wrote:

My account is Active. Never been suspended

So, have you succeeded getting the 1GB addon on your account @customer_061019 ?

Was your credit card charged, or was the funds removed from your available funds.

Does it show the purchase in your payment history here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

@dust2dust  let me tell you how I try to help

first, I am NOT those will send OP to support on the first reply

I will usually ask question and provide guidance.

For this particular post, it has been over 24 hours. We have provided OP all the options and workarounds.  OP is welcome to try and follow and provide us more details

and on this particular reply, I asked question (did OP tried again after over 24 hours)

I have also provided *611 as an workaround

I am putting the option to open ticket as well in case OP get tired of it.  I rather OP to open ticket with PM than got upset and decide to leave PM.  

I do not agree that my "template" of telling how users to contact support is a signature.   I have clear instructions of how to go through Chatbot , the preferred way of doing it.  

Also I do not agree it is a signature because I did not use it in every single of my reply.  Your friend at one point was using her signature at every single of her reply, a one line reply or a long essay reply

Again, i only use it when it is needed

@z10user4, you have been busy attacking members lately.  I am sadly just another victim.. Please stop doing it

(You can keep reply and criticize me ,but I am going to stop here.  I won't reply again on this topic) 

@softech- Why are you so averse to helping the customer get to the bottom of their problem and so just dump them off to support? They don't need support. They haven't answered all the questions we've been throwing at them. They'll get the same investigation from support. They should be able to do this all themselves once we find where their problem is. They just need to communicate it. They'll need to do all the same communicating with support.

Your contact support is really simply being used as a signature. Wasn't there an outcry about another user seeming to do that?

@customer_061019   you just tried again and same issue?  it has been over 24 hours

did you try to use *611 to buy ?

if you tried again and still fail, open ticket with PM support and they will sort it out

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

customer_061019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is Active. Never been suspended

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019 

What plan do you have? Any promotions? When is your renewal? Are you on the points program? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019 I know you said 'enough said', but please if you can provide a bit more info. it may help others help you.

We are customers/members like you here trying to help.

Is your account currently Active or Suspended? Because if your account is Suspended, addons will only work when accounts are in Active status. So if this is the case, ensure to make a manual payment to the amount owing or more on your account to reactivate/resume your plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019 

Are you 100% certain you haven't actually completed the purchase?   It's possible you may have and not be aware it was completed.

Was your payment card charged (unless you were using a payment voucher or other online recharge service)?

Login to self serve incognito or private and double check.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @customer_061019 if none of the suggestions works and you need it, maybe get a voucher and load it via *611.  You can get vouchers. from  Shoppes Drug or London Drug or online at recharge.com

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@customer_061019 

I would wait for a full hour first , then try to  use Incognito mode or try on another browser

if that still not work, try using *611 to buy extra data , but you will need your 4 digits pin.  If forgotten, you can reset while you are in My Account, reset it on the Profile page

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019  Check you cc and see if you have been charged for it and then check your 

add-on 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1674604195760.png

For most up to date account info

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So you have a registered payment card? Or are you using vouchers? So you get the add-on in the cart? Then it wants your money? Then you're having a problem? Did your credit card work properly on your last renewal?

Is this the roaming add-on or the Canada one? If roaming are you trying to buy the same one again before it expires?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019 

try this. Log in on your laptop using incognito mode.

plan.jpg

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What error message are you getting?

Need Help? Let's chat.