Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying acct with a voucher number

Ozzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

@Moe777 you can simply dial *611 ftom your phone and load the voucher

or you can login My Account and then go to Payment page, click Redeem Payment Voucher  or use this direct link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payvoucher

Moe777

i can not find it in the new look, where to add voucher for my account

Niina

Thank you very much 🙂 ! The phone number worked and the voucher worked too , it is add it to my account. THANK YOU !

@Niina- If you've tried a couple times now then you would need to wait about an hour and try again...twice. Then wait again. When and where did you buy the voucher? Can you also try using 1-855-4pu-blic.

Yes, support can be asked to enter the voucher.

Niina

dial 611 does not work, you can dial and put in the voucher pin, but it does not add it to the account. 

Is there a way the voucher can be refunded it or can rep from Publicmobile add it to the payee's account ?? 

Niina

dial 611 does not work, you can dial and put in the voucher pin, but it does not add it to the account. 

Is there a way the voucher can be refounded it or can a eep from Publicmobile add it to the payee's account ?? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ozzy 

If you are activating a new SIM, you will need to contact a CS_Agent to help you active the SIM.

If you are just paying your monthly bill, dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ozzy and where you got your voucher from?  Vouchers from some places have a 24 hours wait tome.  Best to get it from SDM/711/Shell/London drugs, their vouchers can be loaded to PM system immediately.

But if you got it elsewhere already, you might have to wait the full 24 hours first and re-try

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ozzy , what is your question?  It is possible to pay with a voucher.  You can call 611 on your phone, use the app or login from a desktop browser (use incognito mode).

Need Help? Let's chat.