Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay phone bill

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone got canceled because my mastercard number got changed

9 REPLIES 9

When I go to sign in you ask for code send code to my phone or Email to wayland_98@msn.com

@9721 only support can help to change email address used on My Account, please open ticket with PM support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

We can't. Only support can.

The point of the voucher idea is to get your services working and then you can take your time regaining access to your account rather than having no services. You can buy vouchers in the stores or mentioned or also online in a couple places. Then you use 611 to enter them. Or there's another option called real time payments that is available in a few stores. Again, simply to get your services back.

But if you want to be all stressed out over having no services then that's up to you. You have options.

No I'm not getting a Voucher , I want to get into my account to change my Master card number and change my Email from wayland.allbright1@ns.sympatico.ca TO wayland_98@msn.com Can you help me do that??

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@9721   if you are getting voucher to pay for now, get it from SDM/711/Shell/London drug as their vouchers can be used immediately.   Vouchers from other stores might have a wait time of 24 hours and hence cannot be use right a way

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@9721 

stop by your local Shell gas station and get payment vouchers...then dial 611 to add to your account.

Then later, update your cc info.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@9721 

Would recommend doing these below steps while in incognito mode:

1. log into your self-serve account
  2. click the 3rd tab down on the left hand side, titled "Payments"
  3. in the Pre-authorized area tap "Manage Payment Method"
  4. then tap "Update Card Information"
  5. from there, you'll be prompted to enter the complete credit card information with the new information
  6. then tap "Save Payment Information" at the bottom

Then, make a manual payment from that new card!

Reboot and you should be good to go!!!

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

dial 611 and manually add a voucher then fix your card 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@9721  Log into self serve incognito private mode go to payment tab update cc info or if you know the PIN number you can 611 

Need Help? Let's chat.