cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

Jeanette48
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to reset my password on my account and keep giving me an error what's going on I need help

9 REPLIES 9

1. Using your 4 digit pin, dial 611 and use your registered credit card if registered. Autopay would not need to be on.

2. Buy a voucher in lots of stores or online and dial 611 without need of the 4 digit pin

3. Go to some stores and use real time payments.

Those are the other ways to add money into your account.

Then reducing the stress to get access to the account login.

@Jeanette48 wrote:

I'm not having an issue private messaging anybody but they're not private messaging me back that's the problem my account is going to be run out soon and I need to get into my account to renew it because I use my phone for work but if nobody's answering me back about how to fix this issue I can't very well renew it can I

A CSA will reply as soon as possible. The amont of time depends on the number of members making requests.

Jeanette48

I'm not having an issue private messaging anybody but they're not private messaging me back that's the problem my account is going to be run out soon and I need to get into my account to renew it because I use my phone for work but if nobody's answering me back about how to fix this issue I can't very well renew it can I

@Jeanette48 wrote:

Unfortunately that didn't work either

@Jeanette48 - what didn't work? Did you click the 2nd option in @Handy1's post? I just clicked it and didn't have an issue to private message CS_Agent.

What recording do you get when you dial 611? Have you tried on different browsers and devices? Mobile? Non-mobile?

Jeanette48

Unfortunately that didn't work either

@Jeanette48   did you try using Incognito mode to reset the password  and try to connect My Account using the new password?

if there is problem using Chatbot to open ticket, please message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jeanette48

The chatbot keeps telling me the same thing and I try to do it and it keeps giving me errors I'm not sure what's going on I'll contact somebody here thank you for the info

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jeanette48  If reset password and still cannot get in ask support to help you re gain access 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.