cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for SIM card but no confirmation?

JadisonMackie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I decided to try PM today, I went on the website and purchased a SIM card online for $11.30. After submitting my details I was prompted to change my billing address; while changing my information to the correct address for billing my online banking app notified me of a payment made to SP PUBLIC MOBILE for $11.30. 

Will this SIM be sent to me? I did not receive any email confirmation or order number. I can provide proof of transaction as well.

Thankyou!

7 REPLIES 7

JadisonMackie

Credit

JadisonMackie

Ive already paid for this SIM though..

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you pay by credit card or PayPal?

@JadisonMackie 

the PM sim could take up to 4 weeks to be delivered.

If you're in a hurry try these guys. They promise much faster delivery and if you're near the GTA, they offer a pick-up options. The sims are half price too.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

JadisonMackie

Sent an email to PM support as per the previous email, I will update you on the response! 

Thank you for being such a quick and helpful community!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your credit card has been charged then you should receive your SIM within 2-3 weeks.

Contact agent for an explanation why you did not receive email confirmation.

Let us know what their response is, please.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JadisonMackie you should get an email confirmation once the purchase was made successfully

Message PM support for confirmation if you don't see one

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.