cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM exit survey $250 VISA gift card

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just received a "Tell us why you left for a chance to win!" survey via Email...keep an eye out for a chance to win a $250 VISA gift card!

11 REPLIES 11

torontokris

Maybe only 1 is being given out. If 2,500 fill it out that's 10 cents per survey... But what will the response be... Cause you wanted me to leave? I wanted to stay but you convinced me to go?

As long as Koodo/Public Mobile doesn't tell us how many of these gift cards are being given out and what your chances are of winning it, I see this as a non event.

I could buy a lottery ticket and the prize could be equivalent to a $1 million gift card, but there's virtually no chance of winning.

If this gift card was for everyone who left PM, then things would be different.

You do but think how many left so odds are low Cat Sad

@MoreYummywrote:

Do you have a chance? Smiley Happy

Needs to be $2,500 or maybe 10 x $250! Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@canucks4lifewrote:

Just received a "Tell us why you left for a chance to win!" survey via Email...keep an eye out for a chance to win a $250 VISA gift card!

I feel like there should be a customer satisfaction survey for current Public Mobile customers (also with a $250 prize). Robot wink

canucks4life

@guinness22wrote:

Koodo rep told me last summer PM to be abolished by 2018 .  pm still here . 

True however it is only 1st qtr lol

@guinness22wrote:

Koodo reps are probably told that to spread it around and worry people and get them to move to Koodo.  hearing how stores are calling people shows that  some Koodo business practices are not to ethical

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

canucks4life

@Acekillerwrote:

lol, do they really need to ask?

They sure ask some pretty detailed questions basically one step short of do you still have another line with PM that we can send an offer lol

Do you have a chance? Smiley Happy

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

lol, do they really need to ask?

Need Help? Let's chat.