cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Selfserve suggestions for improvement

PJ2045
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently signed up for Public Mobile service twice, moving from a Koodo account and a Telus account.  I have a couple of suggestions to pass along.

Streamlining the sign up process:

Porting my Koodo number required a convoluted process of logging into the Community, starting a chat, convincing the chatbot to provide me with an opportunity to connect to a moderator and then requesting a Port.  There was a conversation and then it happened.

Porting my Telus number was as simple as clicking the "Change Number" button on the selfserve portal, providing the details and it immediately happened. - Much easier and better.

As a side note related to signing up for a new PM account online, eliminate the choice of new number or port number since new customers do not really know which to pick and it is much easier to select a new number and then port one's number after the service is up and working (with the "Change number" feature).

Login Improvement on web page:

The Login button on your portal is tucked in between the Remember me button and the Forgot your Password button and the login is hard to choose on a small smartphone web browser.  Please move the login button to the right so it is easy to press.

PM Login.jpg

Thanks for listening

Peter

2 REPLIES 2

Presumably the port your number directly option is more important to dealers to get it done quicker. Dealers presumably have the TELUS porting Department number handy if something goes wrong.

AE_Collector

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PJ2045   the activation portal is activly being redesigned at the moment.  what changes are  being made we do not know, nor when it will be released.  

I dio agree with making eveyone get a new number  especially at reail activations that way people will be forced to create self serve accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.