cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging by Public Mobile

davoodkhairkhah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile has made a mistake on my account. On Feb 5, 2023, I have been charged twice of 15-day for the US roaming fee. It should have been $15.75 instead of the $31.50 that you charged me. Please refund me or give me credit. Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@davoodkhairkhah 

If this happened back in early February, it's likely not a 'pending' charge.

Ask Customer Support to refund you the difference for the unused add-on.   They may add the extra payment to your Available Funds (if it isn't already there)

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@davoodkhairkhah  But you can contact support to confirm or get a refund if owed 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@davoodkhairkhah  Check credit card carefully does one charge say pending  and the other posted ?if so the pending charge should fall off 

Need Help? Let's chat.