cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharge in the account

Ththng1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

Could you please tell me who should I contact in regard of overcharge of add-on in the account? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Ththng1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I appologized for not logging in for a period of time due to family issues. 

Thank you very much everyone for your responses, much appreciated for your help.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ththng1 wrote:

Hello, 

Could you please tell me who should I contact in regard of overcharge of add-on in the account? Thank you

@Ththng1 as @AE_Collector and @darlicious suggested, are you looking at your online credit card statement?  If so, they've probably nailed it.  If you're looking at your PM Transaction History, maybe have a look here:  Understanding Transaction History

EDIT: oops didn't give enough credit 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Ththng1  This is common concern but it is almost always a case of the charge appearing in the pending and approved sections of an online account. Give it s day or two and it will disappear from the pending section and only be in the approved transaction section.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Charged twice for adding one item? I would wait a couple days to ensure that the charge actually remains on your credit card and if so then contact Moderator_Team by Private Message (envelope icon upper right) if it does. I think they typically issue a credit to your account to go towards your next renewal.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.