cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing text not working

duraikmurugan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm able to receive Text, incoming/outgoing calls and data works. But outgoing text is not working. I'm using Nexus 5 device. I was able to send text before. I'm facing this issue only for the past few days. Can anyone please help me on this. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^If any of the above advice didn't fix your issue perhaps try your Sim in another phone to rule out any Hardware issue

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Through process of elimination,
1: is mobile data enabled
2: have you recently downloaded any apps
3: are your apps up-to-date
4: did you remove the battery and SIM card, and then reinserted them after waiting a few minutes
5: with your phone's power on, did you switch to safe mode, ensure that your settings are correct, turn the power off, and then boot into normal mode.

If any of the above resolve your problem, it would be appreciated if you were to report back here so that others can be helped.

Thank you and good luck!

duraikmurugan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No. I have been using Public mobile for about 10 months now. This is the first time i'm facing this problem. I'll try sending them a mail. Thank you.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
You might want to send PM an email as you should be able to send if you can receive. Did you just port a number over from another carrier.

Need Help? Let's chat.