cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Minutes???

AnthonyLe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the second time that I can't make a call because I'm supposedly out of Minutes on an unlimited plan... Last time they had to reset my account... Could any agent weigh in and help? I can't make a call because I'm supposedly out of minutes on my unlimited minutes plan. 

6 REPLIES 6

@AnthonyLe  I guess you will need to contact customer service again, unfortunately, use the chat  icon bottom right to submit a ticket.

AnthonyLe

Data and texting still work. The airplane mode thing didn't work either. My theory is that they have a specific amount of Canada wide minutes that they give each unlimited account as a "default" number and I keep exceeding it. They need to change that on their side

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@AnthonyLe  Do data and texting still work?  Have you tried airplane mode on, wait a couple of minutes and then turn it off again?  

AnthonyLe

Yes I've already tried that

@AnthonyLe wrote:

This is the second time that I can't make a call because I'm supposedly out of Minutes on an unlimited plan... Last time they had to reset my account... Could any agent weigh in and help? I can't make a call because I'm supposedly out of minutes on my unlimited minutes plan. 

Customer support agents aren't usually going to reply to Community message forum threads.  Have you tried dial the 1 before the area code (if you're not already doing that)?

AnthonyLe

To be specific, this is for long distance calls in Canada. I'm trying to call to Toronto numbers. I've tried to restart my phone, remove my sim, etc. nothing works

Need Help? Let's chat.