cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered SIM card for more than two weeks but still didn't get it

hqin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Can someone check why I haven't received my SIM card. I ordered on May 1. I didn't see any update on order info in public mobile web site. I need to get it today or I have to cancel the order.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hqin  - if you have not received the Public Mobile SIM card and it has been past 10 working days, I would submit a ticket to CSA and let them know.

These SIMs are normally sent regular letter Canada Post mail, so they are probably not tracked, but you can still let customer support know. Even if you obtain a SIM card in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to have a spare on hand for a lost, damaged replacement or a refer a friend referral.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Ordering from PM has had increasingly long wait times, in store or a place like Canadian Cell Supplies would be the way to go for getting it quick (and in the case of Canadian Cell Supplies, it is much cheaper too!)

hqin

Good idea!

hqin

Thank you. I will wait for a few more days. 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Go to your nearest Walmart and purchase one there.  They can do the activation there or you can do it at home.  Remember to use a referral code when activating, if you have one.  Good luck and enjoy Public Mobile! 😁

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hqin 

Due to current COVID-19 measures and high shipping volumes, please expect delivery times to be longer than usual.At this time, we do not provide a tracking number for SIM cards. If you haven’t received your SIM card after 10 business days, please click this link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

hqin

also please let me know how I can cancel the order if I decide to do so

hqin

Sorry, I ordered on May 14 not May 1

Need Help? Let's chat.