cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order 305097 for iPhone 8plus

MaryBoalerPat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the iPhone, but trying to transfer contacts, etc. from my old phone is difficult.  I have decided that I would like to return it and choose another pre-owned phone instead with any additional credit applied to my plan.

Please confirm where I can take or ship the phone.

4 REPLIES 4

@MaryBoalerPat wrote:

I received the iPhone, but trying to transfer contacts, etc. from my old phone is difficult.  I have decided that I would like to return it and choose another pre-owned phone instead with any additional credit applied to my plan.

Please confirm where I can take or ship the phone.

Exchanges are only for the same model phone.  The difference between this phone and the one you decide to keep can't be applied to your Public Mobile account balance to be used for your plan. The phone that you have now would need to be reutrned for a refund and you would need to make another purchase.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is your old phone not an iphone? You could optionally use the sim card to ferry contacts across. I'm sure there has to be some apps to do other transferring. But surely to goodness if it's an old iphone that the new one ought to be able to bring data over.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@MaryBoalerPat 

hi for return or exchange you need to contact a customer service agent 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.