cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opted to change plan to new $39 promo at upcoming billing cycle -- it didn't

Mechecor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone else experienced this glitch where you've opted to convert to a new plan at your next billing cycle, only for it not to reflect and keep you on your old plan?

I've checked the website daily since last Thursday to see if my "upcoming subscription" is still noted in my profile. 

It's been on and off (completely disappeared and no record of me requesting this plan change at next cycle), but the last 3 days it's been consistently showing this.

I thought the website glitches were finally gone.

It is now 00:30MST, the day my plan was supposed to switch over.

Surprise- it didn't.

What do I do now?

Can I get a @CS_Agent switch me over now?

I don't want to pay duplicate monthly fees for the glitches of the website.

14 REPLIES 14

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

Yes very....I think perhaps there's an issue with the OP's account that maybe the tech team should look into....and an escalation of their ticket to get the appropriate customer service/support.

Perhaps not insane; definitely troubled.

Luddite_0-1685989870886.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

How is that the solution if the OP already did so and the CSA contacted said they cannot do so? ( Which I do not believe is true?) I think the sage advice of getting a second opinion applies before the OP repeats the process possibly with the same result? The insanity of it all?!!🤪

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

That's the biggest BS reply from a CSA yet?!! What has PM decided to downsize customer support if they cannot change a plan in a customer's account? Contact customer support again to see if you get one that....wait how do I say this so as to not get banned? Ummm....a senior customer support agent?

Public mobile is Grrrrreat!!! 🐯🐈

@Mechecor  Just make the plan change for next renewal now ..and screen shot it , if by then the plan no longer offered PM will still honour it 

Mechecor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I've taken a screenshot everyday for the time stamp to capture whether or not my subscription was showing.

I asked CS Agent (with screenshots) but they said with the new website, they cannot push me through to the new plan because the purpose of the update was to transfer full authority to us as consumers. Wth? So I'm stuck paying for a duplicate month by "changing plan now" or waiting out till T-1 day till my plan resets and hope the promo is still live?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

OK maybe you do have an issue....autopay/unsubscribed on this account scheduled to change to the $39/20gb plan during renewal tonight/today/now. The new plan and data counter has been updated in the account despite a forthcoming autopay failure. No suspension message as of yet and service is still working.

Screenshot_20230531_033041_Firefox~2.jpg

HI @XionBunny   no worry, usually support can fix this plan change on day 1 of the cycle without problem.  and I guess, Screenshot screenshot and screenshot  🙂

I also wonder if OP would see the correct info with Incognito mode 

@XionBunny  Mine just renewed last night without issues , and I’m now on the $39 plan but I also had the screen shot just in case 

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maximum_gato now I'm worried about my own upcoming scheduled plan change, with all these issues happening I wonder if it will end up doing the same to me that it has to the OP. I haven't seen it come and go off my account page though, so that's at least a good sign, I think ill take @Handy1's advice and screen cap it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor  Also going forward , it’s a good idea when scheduling plan change on next renewal to take screen shot of it ,, so when situations like this happen . And say the plan is no longer offered you have proof for support to show , and they no problem honouring it 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

Your plan change will not take effect until payment is taken then your account will update to show the scheduled plan change. (In theory of course since everything is new but that's how it has always worked previously.)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

PM are still working on the glitches on the new website/app. Just private message a CS_Agent on your computer or click avatar>messages.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will have to send the CS_Agent team a message directly to fix the issue, you can do so here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.