cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only recieved $3 instead of $25 for referring a friend

Teddy1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello...I received a $3 reward credit instead of the $25. We both activated online. How can I get the credit for both of us?

8 REPLIES 8

Teddy1234
  • Thanks! I will give it some time then Robot Happy 

Rockhopper99

@Teddy1234 wrote:

Hello...I received a $3 reward credit instead of the $25. We both activated online. How can I get the credit for both of us?

Give it up to 72 hours from wehn your friend activated online and you should both see your $25 credit within that time. You'll probably receive a notification when it happens.

It sounds like the $3 you see could be from $1 for referring and $2 if you have set up autopay.

@Teddy1234 wrote:
Spoiler
I activated on Mar 21st and my friend activated today (Mar 27th)

If your friend just activated today you will see your $25 in available funds within 72 hours.  Most likely it will be in your account tomorrow morning.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Teddy1234  a écrit :
Spoiler

If your friend wrote your number during his activation you will see the 25$ within 72 hours..patience..not instantly..Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nvm

Teddy1234
Spoiler

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Teddy1234  a écrit :

And the 3$ is probably for the 2$ autopay + 1$ referral???? Can you see that in your self serfve account if you click on YOUR REWARDS?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Teddy1234  a écrit :

Did you do your activation more than 72 hours ago? 

Need Help? Let's chat.