cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online sign up problem

Singhaj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys 

I got 2 lines with public mobile. 1 is a new activation and 1 is ported from Koodo.

both of them with a “same”email address. Now I’ve signed up 1 line with the email address . How do I sign up online for the “other” line as the system won’t let me because it’s a same email address.

thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Singhaj  Contact PM and ask them to change the email address of one of the accounts. 

To speed things up provide your account number old and new email address.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A different email must be used for each active line. This is a common issue within the PM community.

@Oneshot wrote:

Create a new email (gmail, outllok, etc) for the 2nd phone.

Even more here: https://www.lifewire.com/best-free-email-accounts-1356641

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Oneshot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Create a new email (gmail, outllok, etc) for the 2nd phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Singhaj wrote:

Hey guys 

I got 2 lines with public mobile. 1 is a new activation and 1 is ported from Koodo.

both of them with a “same”email address. Now I’ve signed up 1 line with the email address . How do I sign up online for the “other” line as the system won’t let me because it’s a same email address.

thanks.

Each phone number is a separate account and requires a different email address.  You can use alias emails with Gmail if you use that service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.