cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On line SIM card order

RF2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We ordered SIM cards for new activations on Mar 15 which is 10 business days ago but no sign of them yet. The order number is 336565.  Can this be tracked to see if they were sent?

8 REPLIES 8

@treefrog , now I feel dumb, when Op said used chat feature I didn’t clue in! I thought Op meant used private message so I didn’t even think of looking up the links for Simon or private message! I need to stay off here when I’m sick! 🤣

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RF2 

The chat feature is mainly for activations only so those agents don't always have all the information for public mobile services as they concentrate on that area only.

Public Mobile recently offered a free SIM card promotion as a result the contracted suppliers are a little overwhelmed so some sim card orders may have been delayed. Generally speaking though it seems as though the supplier for western Canada is able to ship sim cards quicker than those in Eastern Canada. But that being said the free sim card that I ordered still has not arrived yet.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RF2 wrote:

I used the link you provided and the agent has my cards on the way and I received an apology. That definitely makes me feel better about subscribing.  Thanks again for your help in providing the link.  

@RF2 , that’s great! I’m happy that you didn’t give up. Thank you for letting me know.

We’re always here if you ever have questions or need help. There’s some great Customers on here with a lot more experience than myself.

RF2

I used the link you provided and the agent has my cards on the way and I received an apology. That definitely makes me feel better about subscribing.  Thanks again for your help in providing the link.  

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RF2 , I find ordering the sim cards from Amazon much faster! Some Telus/Koodo stores sell Public Mobile sim cards. Ask CSA’s if they will refund your money for them if you go that route. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RF2 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  I used the chat feature on the public website and two agents directed me here.  Not the best start for us.  I’m not impressed with the agents responses.

@RF2 , sorry about that. There’s a few unprofessional/lazy CSA’s that refuse or don’t know how to do their job properly but there’s some great ones also. Unfortunately the forum is only Customers responding back & we can’t fix things like this. It’s Public Mobile’s CSA’s responsibility. Message them again in a few minutes asking for a difference CSA if they refuse to do their job.

To add to that… it won’t make the sim cards get to you faster though. Some people get them much faster but Canada Post can be slow. Sorry. I know it’s frustrating. 😕

RF2

Thanks for the reply.  I used the chat feature on the public website and two agents directed me here.  Not the best start for us.  I’m not impressed with the agents responses.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RF2 wrote:

We ordered SIM cards for new activations on Mar 15 which is 10 business days ago but no sign of them yet. The order number is 336565.  Can this be tracked to see if they were sent?

@RF2 , sim card orders can’t be tracked. Theyre sent through Canada Post & can take up to 3 weeks to receive them. It took over 3 weeks to receive mine. 

Edit: You're posting this on a public community forum where customers just like you help each other out by answering questions. We’re happy to help when we can but we don’t work for Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.