cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number still not ported to PM

Guarri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still do not have my old cell # transferred to PM.  Have been activated, got a new (old Sim), proceeded to OK 'Yes;' the change of number, rebooted new cell and put in new PM SIM which I did, so far have waited 3 hours once done and have not heard a reply yet...

I have been dealing with this whole process for many, many hours, please advise

Another day of dealing with this problem, no sleep, I'm gonna lose it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Finally, they allowed me to join the community to get a ticket to address their issues and get phone working.

Completed forms, which appears they will not accept my account # they gave me......

So, where do i go from here.  If the ticket went thru then I have to stay awake another day!!!!!

What to do, they can't code, they can't explain how they work, they have continued issues with prospective customers porting over and they don't care, because it is a money making business.....................

Mother.....   They have already taken my money, no service, no phone, no text messages, no nothing

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Guarri   First, can you at least able to make outgoing calls on your phone?  Outgoing should work even porting not completed.   Check first

If only incoming calls is the issue and outgoing  calls are working, there is a group to call to confirm the porting status.  I will message you.  Please check your Community inbox for the number and call them

If outgoing calls does not work either, please check if your phone showing any connectivity with PM network.  Any status bars at all?   It could then be a problem with the sim card provisioning.  In such case, you will have to open ticket with PM Support.  it will be a quick fix, you just need to open ticket with them:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.