cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing works can the community help?

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The full story:

Had a talk and text 3 month plan at 75 everything was great it was set to change to a one month that didnt take ... so my phone was off due to lack of payment I had over 40 balance so made the change later in the month when noticing the issue ... error on the website showed when manually changing plans ... but then showed ok... I placed a quick call ... all seemed ok

now can't call out voice says I need an ad on ... calls in all go to busy signal tried reboot what now? support @CS_Agent will not reply can the community solve this one?

9 REPLIES 9

@dumbphone wrote:

So what about the down time ... do I get my week of service/money back?

As @mimmo mentioned, the MODs are pretty reasonable about this kind of stuff! Message them and give a good description of what occurred and nicely request some credit.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Mods are pretty good about that message them asking for it. Did the trick work?

dumbphone

So what about the down time ... do I get my week of service/money back?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Many have done the trick. It deactivated the sim till you reactivate it.

dumbphone

@krazykiwi wrote:

@dumbphone wrote:

The full story:

Had a talk and text 3 month plan at 75 everything was great it was set to change to a one month that didnt take ... so my phone was off due to lack of payment I had over 40 balance so made the change later in the month when noticing the issue ... error on the website showed when manually changing plans ... but then showed ok... I placed a quick call ... all seemed ok

now can't call out voice says I need an ad on ... calls in all go to busy signal tried reboot what now? support @CS_Agent will not reply can the community solve this one?

Hi, Try setting phone to Lost/Stolen, log out, wait a few minutes, log in and set it to found.

WIll this not lock out my sim?

Universalexport
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When you do all of this try and do it on a computer and not on ur cell phone. Can you log in and repeat the process?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Replies take awhile as of late from moderators...but youll get some help here..if there is a fix..someone will help out....

dumbphone

sub questions

I paided already, how do I get service back on ?

do I just lose a week of phone service because of this mess up?

why does @CS_Agent not reply in 24 hrs is this normal?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@dumbphone wrote:

The full story:

Hi, Try setting phone to Lost/Stolen, log out, wait a few minutes, log in and set it to found.

Need Help? Let's chat.