Not understanding what this is

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

2 screenshots of msg to me

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

That would only be effective if customers have an issue that falls within the scope of the CCTS's mandate and members encourage the customer to exercise their rights under the WCC. Seeing as their was a decided lack of support for customers recently having an issue that falls within the scope of the CCTS I dont see that happening.

@darlicious   I am not surprise and  I don't think they is any problem with that triggered PM's attention.  In fact, I think PM should pay more attention in the Community here.  (I always complain CS Agents not pay attention to the Community enough.  Major issues, those people reported within short time, are not responded immediately) 

Also,  for PM, they have the interested to know what happened here (at least they should have the interest).    I hope this leads to PM reaching out to the customers and understand what the complains will be about,  and maybe they can resolve the issue without any complains opened.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

Between the dam spam filter and that mutt of a smut filter you never know what's going to set it off. Everything from the protein that goes with Yorkshire pudding, round, flaky, frozen, water spheres thrown at wintertime to Harry and Megan. Recently I discovered it can hold an extra long post hostage until you ask for customer support to review and release it.(For once I couldn't blame it on an oracle...lol!😉)

Seeing as I have triggered both of these filters many times over it is the first time I have seen a CSA request verification to discuss triggering the smut filter.

@computergeek541 

Really using CCTS in a sentence triggers big brother? Well then they must be pretty used to me lately. That might explain some of the censorship around here? Its terrible to think that telling fellow customer about their rights as mobile customer can be stymied in such a way. Well then I might as well throw in another CCTS for good measure!!

@messenabout 

All forum posts are automatically screened for specific content.  Sometimes, this can screening can identify bad behavior in the Community or can help identify potentially upset customers.  For example, any message that makes any mention of "CCTS" automatically generates a report informing Public Mobile about that discussion.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@messenabout  never seen that, but sound like you opened a ticket with PM Support

did you click on the link , verifiy your identity?  Then you can ask Oana what is it about.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@messenabout   never seen that message, but to options:

did you submit a ticket via Simon? 

did one of your posts by chance get screened/ removed because of the word D**m?

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ok  maybe there's not two screenshots. I'll try again here

Screenshot_20220601-003255_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-003259_Chrome.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.