cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls or texts

Sachpmo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just transferred my number to public mobile from Fido about 2 days ago and I’m not receiving any incoming calls or texts. When anyone dials my number they get my old voicemail with Fido. In addition I can’t login to self serve to create a support ticket because it keeps sending a OTP text to my phone that I’m not able to receive due to this issue lol. I’m stuck and there is no way to contact PM support ? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Jcwalks09 

i have sent you the number as well, please check your Community inbox

Jcwalks09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I get the phone number as well. Having the same issues. Thanks

YuqingShi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

May I got the number for port support team as well ? Thanks

HI @Sachpmo 

you will have that resolved.  But make sure you still have the sim card for your old carrier and put it int he phone again.  Once PM reinitiate the porting requestion, you will get a text from your carrier and you answer Yes for the porting to complete.

Sachpmo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Called them thanks for the number and on hold hoping I can get this resolved 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sachpmo 

sound like a stuck port.  I will message you the number to porting support team.  Call them and they can advise ro reinitiate the porting request

check the Community inbox for my message

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sachpmo 

Did you respond yes to the text that was sent to your old provider’s sim? You needed to respond to this in order to authorize the port. I will forward you the number to the porting department to your community mailbox. They will be able to sort this out for you! 

Need Help? Let's chat.