cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting any credit card at sign up

jvallance
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 2 phones currently on Public Mobile and I'm trying to activate a 3rd. For whatever reason the system is not accepting any credit card that I use. I'm not sure what to do now. Can someone please assist as I'm trying to get out of my plan with other provider.

14 REPLIES 14

jvallance

I'm going to have to give up. I figure that if this is how difficult it is to get setup, I can only imagine if I have a support issue.

Thanks for trying.

jvallance

@Mary_M I sent you all the info you requested. Will the setup be much longer? Going on a week to get a sim signed up

jvallance

Sorry I have an op helping me out. Thanks.

jvallance

@Mary_M responded. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jvallance

I have sent you a private message, kindly view it 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jvallance

Dying here Public Mobile. No movement on my issue. 

jvallance

Should probably start your own thread. @iwearsuits

iwearsuits

I applied for the plan and it shows December autopay instead 3months. Entered my sim # as well payment info, I got a new phone number as suggested for koodo users. On confirmation I saw an error however I was still charged for the plan. I received the email stating my plan detail and price, however, I can't access my selfserve account or reset my password; the email is apparently not recognized. When I put in the sim, I do not have any calling or data service.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jvallance,

Please send me a private message with your account number, thanks!

Jeremy

jvallance

How do I message this person? I am still having the same issue. Frustrating.

@Shazia_K, and the other moderators, please assit @jvallance with his issue.

@jvallance, please send a private message to @Shazia_K with the various details about your account (SIM number) about your credit card issue.

jvallance

How do I get in touch with somebody who can fix this? I signed up 2 other sims with the exact same credit before this problem. I also tried another card. 3 different computers. How does one get help from Public Mobile?

Or buy vouchers equal to your plan cost.

If you have not yet tried this, clear your browser's cache and turn off any popup/ad blocker.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a common issue experienced by a few users. Your best bet is to contact a mod for them to make backend changes to your account.

A workaround that worked for a fellow user involved buying a prepaid VISA giftcard, and using that to activate the account through Internet Explorer. After which you would then change your credit card details in your account.

More info: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Can-t-Verify-Credit-Card-Durin...

Hope this works!

Need Help? Let's chat.