cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to call to US with long distance addon

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm trying to call a number from Missouri area code 314 from Canada but I get the automated PM reply saying international call is not included in my plan.

I only have provincial calling but I have a 200m long distance add on that should be for this purpose but it's not working.

Thanks

@CS_Agent

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kkum, while you sort things out with the moderator team, you might want to install hangouts and hangouts dialer apps and use it to make the call.  I just used my google voice account to call a home depot in MO and the call went through as I expected it to. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I saw another thread with the following statement, and the area code you're trying to dial doesn't exist in the following information:

I was looking at the add-ons and it says that numbers starting with 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726 are not supported for the us roaming and will not be completed when dialled... What does this mean? 

As it's not in that list, I would suggest sending a PM to the Moderator_Team to ask for assistance on this.  Area code 314 would appear to be an accepted destination caller, as it's not any of the ones listed above.

Need Help? Let's chat.