cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Registered on network - service is not working

Goldie7616
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

my service is not working, registered on Oct 19, 2021, but have not activated.

Trying to use the service and getting this message: Not Registered on network - service is not working.

Please help.

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14

Goldie7616

managed to connect! thanks for your support.

@Goldie7616 wrote:

re-inserted the card, the phone shows that the card was accepted and identify by when i try to call getting the same message "Not registered on network".

@Goldie7616  

Try on another phone if you have one around

if you don't have a 2nd phone now, try to put the sim in the other sim slot

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Goldie7616 hi yes I understand but did you use another sim while you where traveling?

Goldie7616

my phone is Samsung with dual sim card option and it's unlocked, it was purchased form a store and not from a provider.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Goldie7616 hi is your phone a samsung? where you using another sim while you where traveling? if so it is possible your phone is locked to that sim,contact samsung help to ulockk it for you 

Goldie7616

re-inserted the card, the phone shows that the card was accepted and identify by when i try to call getting the same message "Not registered on network".

Dial 611 1-855-4PUBLIC to see when your next renewal date / payment is due.

@Goldie7616   is the account showing active?

put your PM Sim card in another phone and see if it works on the other phone

if it does not work on another phone as well, it could be a faulty sim card and you will need to replace with a new sim card

Try removing sim from phone for a few minutes...then re-install it.

If you have a phone with dual sim slots..try the other sim slot.

Goldie7616

if the account was suspended more than 90 days, why charges continues?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If it's been at least 90 days since your account Suspended...your account is now gone. You'll need a new sim to start a new plan. You even need a new email address.

Goldie7616

Hi,

I have not been using the phone because I was traveling, but I was paying, all payments are up to date, last time charged on July 13th.

Yes, I can log in to my account and my number/account identified.

Goldie7616

Hi,

I have not been using the phone because I was traveling, but I was paying, all payments are up to date, last time charged on July 13th.

Yes, I can log in to my account and my number/account identified.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Goldie7616   You registered on Oct 2021, but when was the last time you were using the service?  When was the last time you pay?

Can you login to My Account?

If you call 1-855-4PUBLIC from another line, then enter your phone number, can the system locate your account?

If the system cannot locate your account., then your account would have been closed permanently due to non payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.