cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Happy Customer ,Ending my service

slikk777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with public mobile for about 8 years and ive come to the conclusion that your service is simply neglected , i constently receive ajustements towards my account often without any warning ive often lost my connection , i often receive interruptions while calling 611 example : i end up listening to one of your representatives conversations instead of accessing 611 and recently i was overcharged , my e-mail is xxxxxxxx my username is slikk777,  now all im asking is my Account Number because your password reset also doesnt work , so i cant access my account and besides your new plans are overpriced for such a bad service and you now have easy competition so all this said , I will most probably file a full complaint on the negligence of public mobile , so i strongly suggest an answer from a moderator the soonest possible 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As the saying goes " give the mouse some milk and then it will ask for a cookie". I think that PM is offering more customer friendly features and incentives then other mobile providers. We can voice and vent on this forum, we have Simon for simple questions, we have Customer Service reps that always do their best to help.  Again another saying "don't cut your nose to spite your face" this applies to members of my family that did switch to Bell mobility mainly because they felt that they were not receiving their deserved bonus $$ or points. Well now they are paying more than double the monthly charges and don't have any bonus or point rewards. I am still with PM and consider the bonuses just as what they are - simply bonuses that other providers do not offer. I am happy with my super cheap account that offers me unlimited texting - that is mainly how I communicate, voice and some data. Even when the plan data runs out I can purchase additional data that if un-used rolls over until used. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@slikk777 

Sorry to see you go but I can't disagree with your opinion on your public mobile service. However when you choose a new provider I strongly suggest you take up to 14 days to test out their services to see if they live up to your expectations. If by then you're happy with your choice port your number in at that time.

There have been many customers who have ported out to a new provider only to be very dissatisfied with the service they received. They are then very disappointed to find out that they can no longer enjoy the benefits of the rewards program and are instead forced to accept the points program. They often lament the loss of their accumulated rewards, freebies and bonuses that did it accumulated over there previous time at public mobile. Rather than take the chance of regretting your move to a new provider just take the time to be absolutely sure you have made the right decision and then port your phone number in to the new provider or if you are unsatisfied you can easily just pick up where you left off at public mobile.

Best of luck I hope you find what you are looking for in a new provider.

slikk777

Thank you for a Quick response well not counting the 4 hours of research i had to do to access my community account,  i finally have access to my account but i feel like the competiton has become to fierce for the plans you offer maybe look into offering a better service access also or a better interest in your clientele,  so i am still leaving thank you to the community membres👍,  your answers have been helpful

slikk777

Done thank you 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Agreed that service quality is getting worse and worse. The value is not there anymore. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.