Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 135 replies
  • 34 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 185 replies
  • 27 Bravos

regarding my plan and add on balance

Hi After My 100 minutes are over, I was not able to use my add on balance of 500 minutes. Then I paid 5 dollars for another add on and now my new balance is 500 minutes, but I lost all the previous add on balance. Can I get that balance back please. ...

monalisa by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Connection issues

I recently made a new account however, it's trying to send me a verification code and is saying I'm not connected to the network when I try to make a call so no code comes in HELP!

JT900903 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How to increase number of rings iPhone 14?

How do I get my iPhone 14 to ring longer before going to voicemail?It rings maybe 3 times and goes to voicemail, this is unmanageable for me and really unsafe. I ran across the room, slipped on the rug, tripped on the cat, fell into the coffe table, ...

samjaycurtis by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

$2 discount for autopay

Hi, I am old customer, used to get $2 autopay discount, but have not got it for several months now. Can you please help?  I do see I have reward points collected, is there options to chose autopay discount of $2 instead of reward points? Thanks very ...

LiLiJia by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Questions before switching to Public Mobile

Hi Folks,I am thinking of switching to Public from Bell (PREPAID) as I see there is the on-going 50% discount for 3 months.I had a few questions/reservations prior to switching1.) is the 50% off stackable with the 3rd month free for the 20GB plan?2.)...

Tipps by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Porting number failed??

Hello, I port my number from Koodo postpaid to Public mobile today. I received a porting message from Koodo, which I approved "yes." I then receive an email from Public Mobile that says welcome, you're all set! Also an email from Koodo (sorry to see ...

Bellflower31 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

transfer phone number

Hello,I transferred my phone number from fido to public mobile yesterday and i still cant contact people from my number so my number isnt active. I already payed for the transfer and i did it yesterday, but i still cant access my number. On the app, ...

Mariya2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Help me with registration

So on my play store It says I don't have the app in my country and I can't change it in settings so I was wondering if I put the sim on my phone can I register it on my iPad?

gobblewobble_ by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Dropped calls

Hi, while talking on my phone, the call drops/disconnects randomly, several times a day. Is there a fix for this? When I joined Public Mobile in 2022, this did not happen. Started this year (2024). I also notice, when on fb that it says, 'you are not...

Kelly3633 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

bill payment

hello my credit card is now unlocked please take payment out  and unlock my phone credit card #### #### #### ####  thjank you Gary 

gary1951 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

activation

i created a subscription to the 30$ plan with amazon discount so it was 15$ but when i login to account it says to contact support, i need help activating and transferring my number from kodoo

zanemalik by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Updating credit card

I was sent a new credit card, same number, new expiry date. The card has been used for other purchases so is valid. The credit card is not updating after entering all of the information including the postal code. Am I missing something? .... or submi...

numberport1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Public Mobile Manager Response.

Hello PM Community, I feel that I had to share this message received from a PM Manager. Her response was based on a message sent for manager to review crediting account due to inconsistent data speeds. I came to them with respect about my Public expe...

ipro31 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Bravos

emergwncy

my account has data still. but scince yesterday ihave no intrnet and data. need immidiate. and you guys never resolve probloms. cant update my 4 digit pass and i dont remember it:((

Nasrin1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data draining

I have had the same plan for 5+ years (1GB data / 30 days). I have maybe 2-3 times ever used up all my data and it always made sense when I did. Last month I was surprised when I ran out of data with 4 days left until the renewal, now today, 1 week s...

CountDercula by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone number not changing on eSIM

Hi. I purchased a PM eSIM with a "temporary number." My primary number was on a physical SIM with Telus. I transferred my primary number from TELUS to PM. I got the SMS from Telus. I approved the transfer. Everything seems to have to have transferred...

tabertown by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Porting numbers

How do I port my number with Speakout to replace my current Public mobile and continue with the current plan.

Edkai by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

no incoming or out going call

the past few days I have not been able to send or receive calls. I seem to get text messages. My voice mail notification has not been working for quite awhile as well.

Dschmale by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Enable Mobile / Personal Hotspot

Hi,when I try to setup Personal Hotspot on my iphone, it says "To enable personal hotspot on this account, contact Public Mobile". I tried the chat, but, it wouldn't let me get to anything for this topic. Anybody able to assist?Thanks

graypf by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Refund for unused month for my Public mobile number

I paid for my prepaid service last month for my Public mobile service, but subscribed and got my number ported in to Koodo network during the first week of my new payment month.Can I get the refund that I paid for Public mobile services which I haven...

Vamsib by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Horrible experience with Public Mobile

I recently set up an account for my mom with Public Mobile and linked it to my credit card for payments. Unfortunately, she couldn’t receive text messages, and when I tried logging into the app, it kept saying the account was locked, even after attem...

Lux99 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

US data, text, and calls don't work with US & Canada plan?

I bought a plan that says "50GB Data within Canada and the US at 5G Speed" specifically for travel to the U.S. When I crossed the border, I didn't have any useful connectivity.I have an iPhone 14 Pro and I checked my settings to make sure that data r...

whatthedeuce by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

From Canada and in US

Hi,I’m from Dieppe, NB, Canada. Right now, I’m in Washinghton DC. I’ve bought bia my rewards (25pts) US Roaming bundle 3G text and voice. Why can’t I use it???  Frustrating!!Let me know asaptks,Rheal

Ralph_71 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New phone

I'm try to figure out how to transfer my number to a new phone. Any advice would be appreciated 

SamC3 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.