cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

luckysidhu93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my phone number from rogers to public mobile on 30 sept worst choice of my life i made , no customer service no one is helping my number is ported successfully as old sim card stops working but no service on public mobile trying everything bt no luck i am missing my all important calls 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@luckysidhu93 

I think you need to explain yourself a little better? Were you using an iPhone 13 previous to purchasing the Samsung fold device? What exactly is the issue you are having other than it doesn't work?

luckysidhu93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought new samsung fold phone, j tried using it on iphone 13 pro but nothing works 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How old is your phone? I know some people like keeping their old units for extended periods (good on them) but if it is more than a few years old, it might be locked to your previous provider. You would need them to unlock it for you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@luckysidhu93 

Once you're in contact with customer support they will be able to properly provision your sim card to your account. The wait times today are about 10 to 15 minutes.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. When a little number appears that will indicate a reply most likely from a customer support agent. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Edit:

If you have trouble submitting a support ticket via SIMon you can also send a private message to customer support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@luckysidhu93 wrote:

I ported my phone number from rogers to public mobile on 30 sept worst choice of my life i made , no customer service no one is helping my number is ported successfully as old sim card stops working but no service on public mobile trying everything bt no luck i am missing my all important calls 

This sounds to be a service provisioning issue.  Please contact a Public Mobile csutomer suppport agent.  A ticket is opened by using the chatbot through this link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.