cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service- urgently needed

katcaalim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm starting to get desperate. It has been almost 8 hours now that my Iphone 6 is not connected to the PM network. I have not done any updates or changed any settings. My phone was previously on Telus and when I activated 4 months ago it was simple (popped in the new sim and was on my way).

I have searched the forums, I have emailed, I have reached out on Twitter.  I desperately need to know why my phone is no longer connected to the network. My plan auto-pay'd on Feb 21. I also can't log into my account to reset my password (I must've locked myself out? I have serious mom brain). I'm stuck alone at home with my 7 month old and need service if there is an emergency! @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O can any of you please please help?

5 REPLIES 5

AngelinaBella42

My phone has no service. I cannot make or receive calls. Help needed urgent.

katcaalim

Thanks for the tips! I just sent @Mary_M a private message with the info you suggested. I will get fongo because I'm very concerned with having a backup in case of an emergency. Thanks again.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Its either a sim issue or an coount issue.  Private message a mod with your contact info, and sim number, and reverence this thread.   that way they dont ask you fro your info.   also post here that you sent a private message, that way all your bases are covered.  another thing to do is turn on private  message notifications, that way when you recoeve a private message you get notified in your email.  clcick on your gravitar -> my settings->prefereces->private messenger->recieve email notifications

as a stop gap install fongo.com that way you ca dial out for free until you recieve calls.

If its a account problem you will be up and going soon if its a sim issue you will have to dorer a new sim and wait till it arrives. 

katcaalim
Thanks for taking the time to read. I have absolutely restarted my phone, many times. I read everything I could find on the forums! 😞 I even popped my SIM card into my husbands when he was finally home and still no luck. But his Telus sim works fine on my phone so it's something with my pm sim.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@katcaalim I'm sorry to hear, but they won't be able to respond until tomorrow morning at the earliest. Furthermore, there is going to be a scheduled system maintenance tonight, so that might be the reason you are having difficulty logging in. Just out of curiosity, have you tried restarting your phone? I have an iPhone 7 and I had one incident where my phone disconnected from the network, and restarting my phone fixed the issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.