cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after number transfer

Mb797
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I recently became a public mobile customer and transferred my number. It’s been longer than 5 hours but my phone still says i have no service. When i check on the app it shows that my number was successfully transferred so i think there was an issue with the esim. What do i do?

9 REPLIES 9

Mb797

Is there any number I can call for this issue or do I just have to wait to get a message from them?

@Mb797   No, you need the QR code  😞  You paid $5 for the eSIM and that is where the $5 for  🙂

Mb797

Is there any way I can install it now on my own? Through the app or anything? I can see my sim card number on the app, can I use that at all?

@Mb797  the QR code process is much needed for eSIM, it install the eSIM profile on your phone.

there have been some eSIM activation issue.  I hope yours got sorted out quickly

Let us know

Mb797

Hello,

I have tried restarting my device. No, I did not receive a qr code. I have opened a ticket. Thanks for the help!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mb797 No service is not a porting problem.  Even porting is not completed, you should still be able to use the phone for outgoing calls and text and data, just no incoming

So, you need to submit a ticket  with PM support, porting team number won't help.  It is a sim card provisioning problem or eSIM profile installatoni.  Did you get the QR code and installed it?

Try to reboot your phone and Reset all network.

if still not working.  Please open a ticket with Support:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mb797 try to reboot your device

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mb797 It sounds like there have been some issues with ESIM as it just got rolled out for PM.  Did you try restarting your phone and seeing if that makes a difference?  If not I would suggest you contact the CS Agent.  You can reach them at this link by sending them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mb797  Will private message you a number for live support to help with porting issue 

Need Help? Let's chat.