cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more ordering SIM cards from Amazon? No option on online

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Just checked today for another reason...but the Amazon link has disappeared. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 7.27.03 AM.png

26 REPLIES 26

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol....no but I ordered or activated with them so many times in the past I have the owner's phone #. 😁

@darlicious are you CCS staff????  🤣😂😛

I hope they will continue selling it and not just cleaning their last batch   👍

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Holy Crayola look at those mark ups!! Greedy retailers....?!?

OK here is the latest from CCS......️!!

• Yes they found stock and decided to start sales of pm Sim cards again after increased inquiries by the public/customers.
  • Sim cards can be ordered online (free shipping via Canada Post usually within 5 business days...I have usually recieved them in the past in exactly 5 business days but also in as little as 3 business days from Toronto to Vancouver].
  • Note: Public Mobile shipping is 5 business days minimum...Calgary to Vancouver via Canada Post.
  • Pm sim cards can also be ordered online but picked up or purchased in store.**see below
  • They also offer express delivery of 1-2 days in the GTA and 25 cities for $5. 
  • If you purchased from them previously you can show your support by leaving a review since all pm reviews were removed back in July.

**Appointments are required for the local pick up location but can be made 7 days a week, 9am to 9pm eastern. (5956 Chalfont Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario, L5M 6K8)😁👍

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Is the Amazon back door broken?

D189A14C-6CF8-475A-ABB9-55CD0D2A3325.jpeg

@hTideGnow 

Hi @CountyDownIeUk   honest, PM really should just use Amazon to ship.

I agree....but not everyone has or wants (*or can use) Amazon. But is a good alternate source for many. 

* imagine a envelope left on the street in downtown Vancouver at the front door of a 50 story apartment block by Amazon. 😀😀

The current model, PM site or Telus/Koodo shops, just not working out

PM site is reasonably good*

TELUS Koodo CORPORATE stores and MobilKlinik. The question is, has anyone gone to buy and been told they had none?**  

*But for any one that is in a hurry, and rightly so, is no good. 

**If you go to a store from the drop down list on PM and they have none, I think a potential customer would be extremely disappointed because of cost and time to travel. 

PM site, no tracking , shipping time varies

Yup

Telus/Koodo, not all stores have 😞

Just corporate as per the drop down list

Thats awesome to hear - don't know if it will ever be 2 or 3 bucks again like it used to be with them though lol

Hi @CountyDownIeUk   honest, PM really should just use Amazon to ship. The current model, PM site or Telus/Koodo shops, just not working out

PM site, no tracking , shipping time varies

Telus/Koodo, not all stores have 😞

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I think anyone can sell PM  sim card, it is not up to PM to "allow" or "disallow" the selling.  They are not authorized reseller of the sim card, but they can

I know someone with a shop, he confirm he still have channel to buy PM sim card to resell if it wants, just that there is no more activaton fees and he does not bother to do it.

Just an assumption on my behalf......the Amazon Link disappears on the PM site as of this morning. Then there is another supplier on Amazon which is CCS (not sure when it was listed though). And I checked in the past weeks and the  CCS site showed no PM cards for sale. But a few days ago they were back but out of stock ....now in stock this morning. So seems to be a joint effort to drop the link on PM and all of a sudden CCS is up and running. A smooooooth transition I say. 

PMs store on Amazon sells 1 Sim Card for $9.99 but you get a tracking number & its delivered to your door! I still prefer the 2 Sim Cards for $10 on here though 🙂.

Public Mobile Store’s Sim Card on Amazon 

7566DC01-28A1-41E0-B88C-15A04ED3A42A.jpeg

@walker1 

Yes thanks,  I just bought a couple. Has been offered for a good amount of time. As I said I was looking for "another' reason. I mark my bring forward calendar to see if same good deals re appear year to year....maybe in a week or so. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy   Yes, that's the best price in town.  Can't beat a two for... one.

Amazon isn't that cheap.

@walker1 , I was typing that also, you beat me to it! 🤣 2 for $10 on PM website is a better deal. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk   Did you notice though, if you buy the $10 sim card from the PM website, you still get a free bonus sim card still?   I thought that was finished.

Now back to watching his foolish yo yo pricing. I can't wait!!

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I think anyone can sell PM  sim card, it is not up to PM to "allow" or "disallow" the selling.  They are not authorized reseller of the sim card, but they can

I know someone with a shop, he confirm he still have channel to buy PM sim card to resell if it wants, just that there is no more activaton fees and he does not bother to do it.

The link on the PM website has disappeared. 

Oh, yes, I am here to guide you to what was possibly misinterpreted by you.  Did you find that by clicking the link on the PM website as I was referring to??

Please note that we were all advised by @darlicious that CCS was out of the loop for selling PM SIM cards. But it looks like PM has now allowed one online retailer to do so. 

Amazon. Shipped and sold by CCS

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 7.43.06 AM.png

CCS Direct and with discounts for multiple purchases too!!

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 7.44.12 AM.png

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@walker1  No used next doors phone..😂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

And it is good to see  CCS selling it again

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB

What is the problem to reply with the direct Amazon link?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Op was talking the link direct to Amazon from the PM website, was gone now.

@Metal1967  Did you use the browser in incognito mode first?   lol

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Was also able to add one to cart..from the actual site tho.. didn’t notice about it being gone from PM site

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Yes, but why would you ever want to pay $8 for any sim card?  Just look around.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I tend to disagree. Just checked amazon.ca and was able to add to cart...

Yummy_0-1669217553623.png

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile doesn't want to share profits with Jeff Bezos anymore. He's got enough money already.

Need Help? Let's chat.