cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

ejirouti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My SIM stopped being read by my phone since Sunday and today is wednesday. I have tried network resetting, re-installed the SIM card, put the SIM card on another phone, even bought a new SIM and did change of SIM on my account, all to no avail. I have submitted a ticket to customer service and more than 12 hours later they've not responded. This is terrible!

19 REPLIES 19

folgerrd

Hi,

I have been messaging them fairly frequently and will continue to do so, I did check my network is active, and tried my SIM in my fiancées phone (who also has PM and no issues himself), and went to another city and still not working 😞 

@folgerrd wrote:

I opened a ticket, they have replied minimally and many hours apart. I have only been checking my community inbox, not email. 

I have “No Service” (iPhone, no text, no calling, no data). I have tried restarting the phone, taking out and putting back in the SIM card, turning on airplane mode off and on, and resetting network settings to no avail. It was working fine this morning then suddenly at noon, with nothing changing and no warning  it just switched to No Service. I’ve paid my bill and my account reflects it as such with it saying it’s Active, and showing payment history inclusive of my most recent bill. Even SIMon and the CS Agents seem to be at a loss 😕

@folgerrd   keep reply back CS agent and press for update

On the other hand, did you try putting your PM Sim card in another phone ?  and did you try testing the service in another area, area far from where you had the problem?  Just to make sure it is not a local network issue

And you said you can login to My Account and it is showing status Active?

folgerrd

I opened a ticket, they have replied minimally and many hours apart. I have only been checking my community inbox, not email. 

I have “No Service” (iPhone, no text, no calling, no data). I have tried restarting the phone, taking out and putting back in the SIM card, turning on airplane mode off and on, and resetting network settings to no avail. It was working fine this morning then suddenly at noon, with nothing changing and no warning  it just switched to No Service. I’ve paid my bill and my account reflects it as such with it saying it’s Active, and showing payment history inclusive of my most recent bill. Even SIMon and the CS Agents seem to be at a loss 😕

@folgerrd  when you opened the ticket? did you check the Community inbox for their reply?   PM support replies there and not email.  Or open  ticket again

And, can you explain in details what trouble you have and what have you tried so far?  we will try to help  if you provide more info

folgerrd

Did anything ever work for you in the end? I’m having similar issues and cannot get a response from a customer service agent 

ejirouti

No. And still no response yet from customer support

@ejirouti wrote:

I've tried noth SIMS in another dev

So what was result? Did both SIMs work properly in other devices?

If they are both good with the other device, it may actually be a device issue, the sim tray is out of whack or something to do internally that is effecting it.

ejirouti

Ok

ejirouti

I've tried noth SIMS in another dev

@ejirouti   Since you are without service I would send another ticket/message immediately. 

If possible see if you can get another device to test those 2 sim cards on, if they work on that phone it may be a device issue. The agent should be able to help you troubleshoot as well.

ejirouti

@dabr No response yet

ejirouti

@JL9 I think so. I renewed like 3 days before this issu

@ejirouti   Have they responded back yet?  Usually they do within a couple of hours.

ejirouti

Yes @dabr

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Was your renewal around that date by chance?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ejirouti    Did you submit a ticket or message to customer support from the links provided in your other thread (yesterday)?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ejirouti   What error you see on your phone?

You said you tried your SIM in another phone? you tried the new SIM on another phone as well?

Login to My Account and check if the account status is Active

and PM CS Agent usually reply quick, did you check the Community inbox?  they reply there and not email.  Check Community inbox first , if nothing, submit another ticket. 

at least submit the easy way, message them :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.