cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service - submitting ticket not helping

folgerrd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have been with public mobile for three years, and today out of nowhere it says I have No Service. I didn’t change phones or phone numbers or anything. I tried turning my phone off and on again, and resetting network settings, and taking out and re-inserting my SIM card and everything else the SIMon bot suggested. My bill is paid and my account is “Active” and nothing is fixing the issue. I submitted a ticket and haven’t heard back, hoping someone in the community has an idea of what to do.

6 REPLIES 6

folgerrd

As an update: CS Agent advised me to get a new SIM card, I did so and it is still not working. I’m really hoping someone else has any ideas, it’s really hard to get a response from the agents

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@folgerrd - are you able to try your SIM card into another compatible phone to see if services work?

Then reinsert it back into your phone...sometimes just doing these actions will help service be recovered oddly enough.

While you have the SIM out, check that the SIM card number listed on your My Account matches the actual SIM card you are using in your phone. If they match great. If not, someone has been fraudulent on your account, so best to rule that out.

I would also suggest you check that your phone hasn't been blacklisted, just to be sure. Check here:

blacklisted canada - Search (bing.com)

folgerrd

How long does it usually take in your experience? I haven’t heard back from them in well over an hour

folgerrd

I checked for service outages and there are none 

I have tried messaging a CS Agent directly and they haven’t responded 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@folgerrd 

Check the status of service outages 

or contact to support team by private message CS_Agent

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@folgerrd Hi it sounds like you done what you can you should receive a reply in your community envelope top right corner hopefully soon

Need Help? Let's chat.