cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service New SIM activated N Bill paid too

PrashantJadhav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently I bought new Public SIM N transfer my Koodo Number to Public Mobile. Everything is done. Bill also deducted from Credit Card. Email received from Public Mobile that it's good N activated. But no service to this SIM shows. I check this SIM with another 2 Iphones but same problem. But all the Phones working with another SIM.

Please help to resolve this. Now 3rd days is finished but still same error. I already reset network setting, tun on/off airplane mode but same problem. Please help. My alternate contact number is 709-749-1564

6 REPLIES 6

@PrashantJadhav 

If you have trouble using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket, then send a private message to CS_Agent instead.

They'll reply to your private message and help fix your problem, just the same.

@PrashantJadhav wrote:

SIMon is useless service. I am trying from last 3 days.

@PrashantJadhav   If Simon/Chatbot not helping, just direct message PM support then

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

PrashantJadhav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

SIMon is useless service. I am trying from last 3 days.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@PrashantJadhav 

From your description, sounds like you're going to have to ask a Customer Support Agent to look into your sim card and provisions.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PrashantJadhav @First of all this a public form take your number off your post with the edit button , if you need a agent here is the link 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PrashantJadhav   no worry, sound like it is a sim card provisioning issue.  It is an easy fix for PM but you just need to open ticket with them and they can work on it

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.